Ain Shams University Hospitals and Ain Shams Specialized Hospital, Cairo, Egypt
May 1994 to present
Full time resident, demonstrator, assistant lecturer, lecturer, assistant professor and professor in the following Departments:
– Anesthesia for Cardiothoracic Surgery.
– Anesthesia for General Surgery.
– Anesthesia for Pediatric Surgery.
– Anesthesia for Obstetric and Gynecological Surgery.
– Anesthesia for Neurosurgery.
– Anesthesia for Otorhinolaryngologic Surgery.
– Anesthesia for Ophthalmology.
– Anesthesia for Orthopedic Surgery.
– Anesthesia for Plastic Surgery & Burn.
– Intensive Care
dealing with different types of patients including:
Respiratory failure patients.
Morbidly obese patients.
Multisystem failure patients.
Postoperative care of surgical patients.
– Pain Management for both acute and chronic pain including back, neck and cancer pain.
Cleopatra Specialized Hospitals July 1998 to present
As a consultant of Anesthesia and Pain Management
Nasser Institute of the Egyptian Ministry of Health (Gamma Knife center) March 2001 to present
As a consultant of Anesthesia
Al-Saudi Hospital, Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia July 1999 to July 2001
As a specialist in Anesthesia and Intensive Care Department